Set on a beautiful erf with a garden large enough for the kids to play ball and romp around with their dogs. Situated in one of the most popular suburbs in Port Elizabeth because of the proximity to Collegiate and Grey Schools and many medical and shopping centres.
This family home could tick all the boxes for a family looking to move into a home that doesn’t need renovations. The property consists of
* an inviting entrance hall
* formal lounge
* open study
* dining room
* a beautifull, well designed open plan kitchen
* TV lounge with modern gas fire feature, with stacking doors opening up to the entertainment room.
* The spacious entertainment room offers a built in braai
* Patio flowing from entertainment room to pool.
* Three good size bedrooms with two modern bathrooms (main en suite plus family bathroom)
* Spacious cottage offering a good size bedroom, with a large sunny lounge, full kitchen and bathroom
An ideal option is to have your gran and grandpa close by or to let out and generate additional income.
PLUS an additional studio unit bedroom and bathroom suitable for guests or staff members.
There are sufficient water tanks on the property, connected to supply the house.
The property is fully walled with the entrance gate and garages on remote, a low maintenance garden with a veggie patch and good security.